How to enroll
- How to enroll
- Japanese Level Check
- Syllabus Search
- Self-Study Materials
- Need Help?
Which is the best Japanese course for me?
Students are assigned to the particular Japanese courses according to their student status and the level of Japanese proficiencies.
Check “Who is eligible for the Japanese Courses?” to find which courses/programs you are supposed to join.
How do I find my classes and register for them?
- Step 1Guidebook
- Download the Japanese Language Program Guidebook by clicking here. Read it very carefully.
You can find the outlines of the programs, registration procedures, schedules, and timetables in the guidebook.
The web site content is subject to change without notice.
- Step 2Level check
- Take this “Japanese Level Check” before attending the classes to verify the level of your Japanese.
- Step 3Syllabus
- Search KOAN Syllabus for the descriptions of the Japanese classes of your levels. Read the explanations and requirements in the class descriptions carefully to know which classes are suitable for your needs.
- Step 4
- Attend the classes and listen to the instructors class orientations to know the goals and policies of the classes.
Class room @Toyonaka Campus is HERE
- Step 5Registration
- Sign-up for the class which you decide to attend through KOAN. See how to use KOAN in the video below.
You can register for classes using KOAN.
- Login to KOAN using your OU personal ID and password.
- Your OU personal ID (7 digits starting with “u”) is NOT your student ID (Starting with numbers).
- Registration Periods： March 26 ~ April 23
- Graduate Students and some Special Auditors must check their own department’s registration period.
Note: This registration procedure is preliminary and does not guarantee the class membership. You may not be accepted for the class depending on the numbers of the students enrolled. Confirm your classes with KOAN on the date of Announcement of the students approved for the classes.